A. TECHNICAL SERVICES
As a pioneer and one of the leading producers of hydrogen peroxide in Indonesia, PT Peroksida Indonesia Pratama (PIP), has completed facilities for product analysis, experiments, and chemical cleaning. PIP has experience providing technical services, as follow as:
- Surveys and technical advice and installation of pipe transfer system of 1 MT Container and 18MT Container to the customer
- Surveys and technical advice in the manufacture of storage tanks of hydrogen peroxide
- Chemical cleaning piping and storage tanks of hydrogen peroxide at the customer site.
- Provide information and training of occupational health and safety to customers in the handling and use of hydrogen peroxide.
- Concerned with analyzing the concentration of hydrogen peroxide and other specifications of the customer when necessary.
Related to the technical service, please contact the marketing division of PT PIP. We will be ready to help and serve the technical matters associated with our products.
B. SAFETY HANDLING OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is an oxidant and corrosive, it can lead to fires in materials that are flammable and irritating to skin, eyes and respiratory system. Danger of decomposition caused by the effect of heat / temperature, the entry of foreign material such as dust, metals, alkali, reducing agent and organic materials.
Therefore, the treatment should pay attention to matters relating to safety as follows:
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Do not breathe H2O2 vapor. Wear personal protective equipment such as rubber gloves, protective goggles and rubber boots. Immediately replace the affected clothing .
- Keep H2O2 in cold / shade, air circulation and dry enough on the acid-resistant floor.
- Do not store along / adjacent to the alkali, reductant, metal, metal salts, hydrochloric acid and the materials are flammable.
- Provide water facilities to handle spills of H2O2.
- Outdoor storage must be made of stainless steel, plastic (polyethylene), aluminum.
- Do not return ex-sample and spilled H2O2 to the original packaging.